"Bueler.....? Bueler....?" "WHAT! I've said 'here' like a thousand times!!!"

Posted by Kyle Jacobson , Wednesday, June 9, 2010 4:17 PM

"Ten bucks says you can't hit that drunk guy with this yacht!"

      I am going to create my own prison. It will be called "the horrible movie penitentiary". Where they will force your eyes open with lobster legs and your head held in place by tacky jungle-themed lawn chairs. And not the comfortable kind. It will be a chair that is at the "Oh my gosh, Why did I trade my freaking magic beans for this crappy chair. I could have gotten a cow or something," kind of uncomfortable. It would also be slightly tilted to the left to drive you slowly into a sense of a rather putrid loss of balanced equilibrium which will slowly cause your brain to seep out your tear ducts. If you are sentenced to the death penalty, you will watch "Dragonball: Evolution" followed by "Shark boy and lava girl......in 1-D..." AHHHHHH!!! A slow and painful death. The prison will be stationed by large beefy and salmony men in Disney theme park costumes.
                             Painstakingly,
                                          Kyle

2 Response to ""Bueler.....? Bueler....?" "WHAT! I've said 'here' like a thousand times!!!""

Derek and Andrea Says:

Hypothetically speaking, what crime would one have to commit if he/she were to be sent to your prison?

Kyle Jacobson Says:

They would only have to make it on my top 8 enemies list on anti-facebook.com which is a social utility that connects you with the enemies around you so you can know what they're doing at all times. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

Post a Comment